2024 will bring FT RVng have ??s

Ahava

Hello all

Could use some help here. I’ll be be going full-time RVing next year. Interested in purchasing a good used Class A 30-40 foot long!
Questions:
1. Are there particular brand names I should be looking for in a used Class A?? (or particular brand names based on wants and needs and desires listed below??)
2. Like a used vehicle the older the vehicle is not important AS the mileage & how well it was maintained is that of a Class A??
3. Is 10-15 yrs to old, because I certainly don’t want to be buying someone else’s problems??
3. Say I was looking at a 2015 model what would be considered low mileage??
4. In general what is considered low mileage per year on an RV??

Wants, needs, & desires of the RV

1.washer & dryer …(I’ve looked online at models that seem to have a washer with no dryer I don’t know why that is…so if I buy one that has a washer does that automatically assume that it has room to put dryer on top of it???? And why would they only have one part of the unit and not the other???

2. stove oven & microwave one with (I’ve seen many brands that for whatever reason do NOT provide an oven, but a stove in a microwave why is that????

3. Full size refrigerator
4. TV / Fireplace entertainment area with recliners

5. Full or queen size bed (I’ve not seen any with a full but queen??? I understand an RV queen is different from a regular queen but not sure how?? Can I put a regular full-size mattress in an RV?? Will The box that holds the mattress still stick out or are they adjustable at all???

6. Screen door

Thank you for your time and your answers

helloDog

are you man or woman?
if you man and have a woman then leave her outta the process. women tend to decide on things that appeal to them like colors and other things that an easily be changed. no ofense
people will spend $15,000 more on rv just to get the couch layout they want and not realize a $500 couch is way less money than $15,000 extra they spend to get that $500 couch. If you have such specific needs then plan on spending some on making changes. Dont like the washer? get a washer/dryer combo and install it, count that expense in your final budget. RVs are notorius for being made to look good on the showroom floor and appeal to the DW but not always great for living in. They are also made to appeal to weekend'ers, not full timers.
You will be making changes, look for something you can change to your suiting that wont break bank.

Ahava

are you man or woman?
if you man and have a woman then leave her outta the process. women tend to decide on things that appeal to them like colors and other things that an easily be changed. no ofense
people will spend $15,000 more on rv just to get the couch layout they want and not realize a $500 couch is way less money than $15,000 extra they spend to get that $500 couch. If you have such specific needs then plan on spending some on making changes. Dont like the washer? get a washer/dryer combo and install it, count that expense in your final budget. RVs are notorius for being made to look good on the showroom floor and appeal to the DW but not always great for living in. They are also made to appeal to weekend'ers, not full timers.
You will be making changes, look for something you can change to your suiting that wont break bank.
Thank you for your response and I’m sorry for the delay. I hope that you had a good Christmas Day.