adds

G

OK i got one question ,, is this an rv forum ,, or an add forum ,, IMO i am thinking more adds then rv stuff ,, when will this BS stop ??? i am so tired of reading about shoes ,, hand bags ,, and now fitness stuff ,, after the M&G ,, we all need to see if we can't set up our own forums ,, that will be controlled alot better ,, what do u all think ?? :approve: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Triple E

Re: adds

Yea,,,,,but,,,,,,would Hollis be allowed on? :question: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown:

G

who do u think is doing these adds ,, steve ,, Hollis is the one that we will flag on our new forum for sure ,, he is a trouble maker ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown: :8ball:
Hollis u know us better than that ,, i hope ??? :eek: ;) ;) :) :)

Triple E

I think it is time that Cindy fires whom ever or who ever. What ever she is having them do, is not working. :disapprove: :angry: :disapprove: :angry: :evil:

Cindy Hendricks

Administrator
Staff member

Good Morning,

We are on it, I promise. My programmer implemented a change this morning that will hopefully stop all of the nonsense ads being posted on our Forums. Thank you for continuing to be a part of RVUSA.com.

Cindy Spencer
:)

LEN

I think a lot of these add makers are the you can made $$$$$ on the internet. Now Cindy, just E-mail them an add bill for say $1000 and send to a collection agency. Bet that stops them.

LEN