Air beds

Discussion in 'Class A / Diesel Pushers' started by bell, Jul 20, 2008.

1. bell

bell New Member

Anyone familiar with Select Comfort / Sleep Number beds and thier customer service??

My 03 Fleetwood came with one and the pump is broke.

ARCHER Senior Member

Re: Air beds

Do they have a web site? Perhaps Fleetwood could provide info
  3. TexasClodhopper

TexasClodhopper Senior Member

bell, don't expect much. A brother-in-law had troubles with his new one inflating and uninflating on it's own and eventually got service and a replacement.

Mine is having trouble communicating the numbers to my handheld display/keypad, so I'm going to have to have to deal with them sooner or later.

On the positive side, mine is nearly 4 years old without any working problems.
  4. sleepnumbergirl

sleepnumbergirl New Member

RE: Air beds

My name is Kristin. I work in the customer service department for Select Comfort. I am so sorry you are experiencing problems with your Sleep Number bed. The good news is we can fix it! There are a few ways you can contact us. You can e-mail us at or for quick and easy service, you can call us at 1-800-472-7185. We are open Monday - Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. We will be happy to answer any questions or concerns you have. We are committed to providing the best in customer service and look forward to hearing from you.

Sleep Well ,

I'm a 45

5. elkhartjim

elkhartjim Senior Member

Hey...I'm impressed. I wish more vendors would read these forums.

ARCHER Senior Member

Kristin you sound like the kind of gal all men would love to have as a partner. Thanks for caring about the customer.
  7. C Nash

C Nash Senior Member

Great to see that some companys value their customers :approve:
  8. TexasClodhopper

TexasClodhopper Senior Member

I've independently confirmed that the phone number is valid for SelectComfort and there is a Krisin working in the support group.

Kristin Prahl
    Select Comfort Customer Service

I've been meaning to check out the problem with them. Remember that their 20 year warranty gets into a pro-rating period, so for any warranty issues you will share the cost of repair.