Another use for Reliable

Grandview Trailer Sa

Reliable is the best cleaner I have ever seen. Wanted to pass this story along to you guys.

Yesterday I was changing the engine oil in my diesel tractor. I accidentally got some oil on the sleeve of a new coat that I had just gotten. (You know, the BLACK oil from a diesel engine.) I wiped the bulk off andgrabbed a bottle of Reliable. Sprayed some on the sleeve, let it soak a few seconds, rubbed it together and rinsed it with cold water. All the oil came out of that sleeve.Not just an RV cleaner!!

H2H1

Re: Another use for Reliable

Hey Ken wished I had some when I changed the oil in the MH. man I get it from elbow to--well you know where. Any way do you know how it will work on getting it off concrete. I did make a mess on the drive way and the DW has threaten me to clean it up or else. Thanks

Grandview Trailer Sa

Hollis,
I have not used it like that, but don't know why it would not do it. I would spray it on the driveway and rinse it off after a few minutes.

H2H1

Thanks for the reply Ken, I will pick some up from u in April

bbqman65

It is the only thing I have found to remove the oil from my clothes when I cook pork rinds or cracklins also, been a steady user for a while....can't even tell you where I got it. I think was given to me by someone feeling sorry ..lol...that my jacket looked so bad....but will have to get more before long. Just used it as described above and it works wonders. Can't even tell there was oil from cooking on them.

C Nash

Ken, sounds as though you better be stocking up for April. Hope we are up that way about April so we can drop by. Probably be so broke from traveling Flordia that I want be able to afford a bottle of reliable. :laugh: Maybe if Hollis is there he'll loan me some so I can clean the MH.

G

Nash ,, hell u know he will ,, Hollis has got all the money ,, hell they are even trying to get him to loan money to the GOV ,, to help out with the economy :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil:

Grandview Trailer Sa

Chelse,
Our Open House is going to be on April 4th. Come on by if you can make it. Rod, Hollis and Becky will be there also. We always keep Reliable in stock!!

H2H1

Nash don't worry if you don't have any cash, Ken has Rods CC#. I know that is what I will be using :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: