Anyone have info on the Heartland Caliber travel trailer?

Scott and Tina

Still on the hunt for a travel trailer. Most recently, we looked at the Heartland North Trail 26 LRSS which led us to the Caliber 265RLS. We liked the Caliber even better. Very difficult to find these travel trailers. We would be able to buy a North Trail locally, but would have to order from quite a distance for the Caliber. Any thoughts on these models? What about ordering from afar? Should we remain local?

krsmitty

RE: Anyone have info on the Heartland Caliber travel trailer?

I know of several people who have ordered TT's from a far. They knew what they wanted and went out on the internet and found a good price. Then had someone deliver it. Only down sides to that is warranty/service work. May want to find out if there is a rv repair in your area that can do warranty/service work on the TT.

Triple E

Re: Anyone have info on the Heartland Caliber travel trailer?

The only one on this forum that can tell you what you need to know will be Ken with Grandview Trailer Sales. Listen to him. Even though you may or may not buy from him Ken will not steer you wrong. :approve:

Grandview Trailer Sa

Scot and Tina,
I can get you a North Trail, but not sure about the Caliber. I will say that I could probably get you one. The differences....I really don't know. I can do research if you like.

Scott and Tina

Ken,
Appreciate the help. We are really trying to educate ourselves before making a final decision. Would appreciate any comparisons you can come up with between the North Trail and the Caliber. :)