best batteries????????????

utmtman

Re: best batteries????????????

I bought the six volt batteries that CW sells. Not sure of brand. Good luck to ya.

Grandview Trailer Sa

We use Interstate Batteries in our new units.. Have had great luck with them. One in my trailer is about 4 years old. I check it regularly and is good to go.

H2H1

Well I had workaholic in it when I bought it, and since they went out in Dead Wood I bought what was available to me at the time and that happen to be from NAPA. So I do hope they are as good as interstate and workaholic. But will just have to wait and see. :laugh:

lumpy

I have a NAPA battery in my John Deere lawnmower with a 1999 date and its still going strong. If the big ones are that good I'm staying with NAPA

PS Rode thru Deadwood on 8-7-09. Weather was great

Kirk

Without a doubt, the most highly rated batteries by the serious boondocker crowd is the Trojan, 6V golf-cart type of batteries. You use them in series pairs to get your 12V output. Check out the choices which they have at http://www.trojan-battery.com/Products/GolfCart.aspx

The best battery for the cost is generally considered to be the T-105 but since cost is no object, then you may want to consider the 6V-AGM 6V also from Trojan. Their batteries are expensive, but they also have the highest ratings of any on the market.

LEN

With Kirk the AGM's hands down with unlimited funds. Pound for pound more amps and quicker charging times. But your charger must be set for them and they are near 2x the cost of good very good lead acid.

LEN