Best Place to try and sell a class A coach?

BarneyB

I have a 2010 Gulf Stream Sun Voyager 30' I would like to sell w/3 slides, V-10. Where would be the best place to list it?

Thanks you, Barney

krsmitty

There are numerous web sites for selling RV's. I do believe RV USA is one of them. You could also try your local Craig's list and ebay. RV Trader is one that has been recommended to me in other forums.

Saddlebrookedude

Buying an RV

Going one step further from where to sell an RV. I'm looking at several internet sales sites and have visited a couple of dealers. Assuming the dealer is marking up the resale to make money. Any rule of thumb on what percentage someone can offer a dealer or private party below the asking price for a nice used class A pusher? Looking in the 60-70K range for a first time buyer. I'm also not jumping until the spring as I've been told by a dealer they have a much larger selection of used RV's once the snowbirds trade in before they go north.

vanole

Barney,

Not sure of your work schedule or if you are retired. I only bring this option up because if you have a snowbird trip planned hang a sign in the window. The campground I roost had 4 motorhomes (3 pushers and 1 gasser) and 3 5th wheel trailers sell last season. Some of the folks were jsut getting too old and wanted to hang it up others were upsizing or downsizing.