Beyond Frustrated Wannabie

doxiemama

I want a travel trailer. I have a good idea of my basic criteria, but I am having a VERY difficult time searching by those criteria to find what makes and/or models offer what I want. When I go to RV sites, it wants you to search by make and model and not by criteria and I don't KNOW what make and model.

I am looking for a TT that sleeps up to 10 (probably a quad bunkhouse, but not necessarily), is 30' or less, and is $20K or less. I KNOW they exist because I have found one or two on the net, but I want to know who all makes them because I want to compare. I also know that I can go to each manufacturer to look through their individual models and floorplans, but I started that and spend over an hour just on the A's.

Any suggestions?

Renee
:dead:

TexasClodhopper

Re: Beyond Frustrated Wannabie

Renee, first find a manufacturer that is still in business .... and will be in another year.

10 is a lot in 30 ft. for $20K.

Pretty rare.

Anyway, I just wanted to welcome you to this forum! :laugh:

Grandview Trailer Sa

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I dont know where you are, but I have, in Virginia, a 30' quad bunk by SunnyBrook that will suit your needs. It is a 2008 Sunset Creek 298BHS LTD. I will sell it for $16,291.00. Brand new with warranty.

PM me if interested. I don't try to sell on the open forum very often.

rjf7g

Renee-
Welcome to the forum. You're in good hands with GTS.