Birthday

G

Well i completely forgot about one of our owns BD ,, yes GTS had a BD yesterday ,, i was gonna post it last night but forgot ,, well i know that i'm gonna catch hell form GTS on this one ,, but i know he'll just say "I OWE U ONE"
But he may not have had a very HAPPY BD ,, him and LInda both were coming down with a major cold ,, and it might have put some dampers on his BD ,, but enough of that...

GTS ,,, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ,,, even though it's late :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:

G

Re: Birthday

actually it's my fault for not telling u guy's on time :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

TexasClodhopper

If yer havin' a birfday,
Then yer gettin' tabe older.

If yer havin' a birfday,
Yer too old to hold her!

If yer havin' a birfday,
Don't ferget what ya tolder.

If yer havin' a birfday,
When yer was much bolder.

If yer havin' a birfday,
Yer wer gonna be richer.

If yer havin' a birfday,
Instead yer just older! :)

PS. She probably likes older men, anyway! :clown:

HAPPY

BIRTHDAY!

Grandview Trailer Sa

Thanks guys, like Rod said I have enjoyed other birthdays much more. We have felt like you know what for the last few days. But, things are on the upswing and feeling much better.

H2H1

HEY Ken sorry for being late on wishing you a happy birthday, but as usual it's Rod fault :laugh: . I am also glad you and the DW are getting better. Once again happy birthday :laugh: BTW we aren't going to ask :)

Kirk

Since you are feeling better now, just have the big day now too! Hope it was a good year and an even better one next!