black box

madmax

I found while i was looking (still) for my battery charger a little black box behind my gas pedal
it has a white push button on top

What is it fore?????

Attachments

• conv_21.jpg
    conv_21.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 0
I've always asked that! But I expect it is made of something really heavy-duty that would be impossible to fly when escalated to the size of an aircraft. Someone needs to invent a lighter version obviously.

Triple E

madmax;74253 said:
I found while i was looking (still) for my battery charger a little black box behind my gas pedal
it has a white push button on top

What is it fore?????

When you find out please respond. I also have one hanging from the dash in the same area. No idea what it is for. Do you have gas or diesel??? I have diesel with air brakes. I have thought that it could be for the leveling system. Since I have air brakes it is not used.

madmax

I have a cummins diesel
no air breaks i thought maybe it is a shut off thing
because sometimes when i turn of the engine when it is warm it wont start Then i have to wait about 40 minutes
so I thought good be sometin like that
If i have time i will make a pictucre of it

tnx
max

Triple E

Man that does not sound good. If you had a CAT I would suggest you may have problems with the HEUI. Cummins, I believe, has an electric fuel pump. Rod, username 730, should be able to help you out on this one. Anyway let us know what you find.