black box

Discussion in 'General RVing' started by madmax, Sep 21, 2011.

1. madmax

madmax Junior Member

I found while i was looking (still) for my battery charger a little black box behind my gas pedal
    it has a white push button on top

What is it fore?????

Attached Files:

2. hafiz mshahid

hafiz mshahid Banned

I've always asked that! But I expect it is made of something really heavy-duty that would be impossible to fly when escalated to the size of an aircraft. Someone needs to invent a lighter version obviously.
  3. TexasClodhopper

TexasClodhopper Senior Member

This (hafiz mshahid) is an obvious spammer ... perhaps the forum programmers need to upgrade the spam detectors!
  4. Cindy Spencer

Cindy Spencer Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Tex - I got him. :)
  5. Triple E

Triple E Senior Member

When you find out please respond. I also have one hanging from the dash in the same area. No idea what it is for. Do you have gas or diesel??? I have diesel with air brakes. I have thought that it could be for the leveling system. Since I have air brakes it is not used.
  6. madmax

madmax Junior Member

I have a cummins diesel
    no air breaks i thought maybe it is a shut off thing
    because sometimes when i turn of the engine when it is warm it wont start Then i have to wait about 40 minutes
    so I thought good be sometin like that
    If i have time i will make a pictucre of it

7. Triple E

Triple E Senior Member

Man that does not sound good. If you had a CAT I would suggest you may have problems with the HEUI. Cummins, I believe, has an electric fuel pump. Rod, username 730, should be able to help you out on this one. Anyway let us know what you find.