Cabin Fever Syndrome

JimE

Well its 34 degrees outside and we have less than 3 weeks till we head for Florida. My day is filled with pacing the house and then pacing in the motorhome to see what else I can fix, clean, tighten, or pack. Finally I luck out, the wheel covers look a little dirty. I bring them in the garage one at a time and clean, wax and buff them out and they look great. Well that killed two hours, only a few hundred left till we can head out. Is there any such thing as an RV psychologist that can help with these types of disorders???

G

Re: Cabin Fever Syndrome

well JimE ,, welcome to the world of winter time ,,, can't wait to go ,,,
I too ,, have got alot to do on my MH ,, most of all is done ,, except for the warm weather stuff ... washing and waxing ,,, i got all the mechanical stuff done ,, lof ,, trans service ,, changed the belts ,, and so on ,,, now i need id tires,,, and i am ready ,,, the wash and wax is easy ,,, it don't cost anything ,, the tires on the other hand :eek: :eek: :eek:
But i know how u feel ,, most do this time of yr ,, ,, just remain calm ,, and repeat ,, i will go soon ,,, i will go soon ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

rjf7g

I camp vicariously through the folks who full-time and, I play the lottery so that I, too, may some day...

utmtman

Well Jim you could load it up and take it down and weigh it to see if you are overweight than shift and add or remove accordingly. That would kill a day or two for ya.

Shorty

hmmm
ya know, every time I grab a little can of 3-in-1 oil and start hittin hinges, it burns up 2-3 hours
Then grabing an old tooth brush and some cleaner(Reliable) and start lookin' in all nooks and cranies :laugh: