cant get kitchen sink to drain

Discussion in 'Talkback' started by fulltimer, May 28, 2002.

1. fulltimer

fulltimer New Member

i have 2 sinks in my fifth wheel and cant get them to drain at all. i have took them apart at the part that connects bothh sink and the u shaped pipe but that area is clear. is there any way to unclog. i cant use my water in the kitchen sink at all. what a bummer. all the other areas in my camper drauns fine. i am desperate please e- mail me or post here. thanks in advance.
  2. Tntrvlr43

Tntrvlr43 New Member

Dont overlook the obvious. Does the kitchen sink have a separate holding tank, my 5er does, and is the vent going to the roof plugged up. Mine was plugged off from the factory when I got it and thought was never going to drain properly.

John & Betty
    00 Alumascape 5er 34'
    99 Ford F350 7.3 pwrstrk
  3. wittmeba

wittmeba New Member

tntrvlr43 is right on. This happened to us. We have a rear kitchen and with the slide out, our rear gray tank pull rod is not easily visible.

I went thru the same thing - took the sink apart then #2 son discovered the pull rod for the rear sink - problem solved.

Bruce & Carolyn Wittmeier
    2001 Ford F250 PSD, Ext cab, Shortbed, Island Blue/Silver, 4X4 Off-road, Auto w/SOF, Alum Wheels, Chrome Step, Line-X bedliner, Reese 16K slider hitch, Jordan Ultima 2020, AirLift Airbags, Sunnybrook 30RKFS
  4. Memoryof3theMan

Memoryof3theMan New Member