Canyon Trail 35FLFT

Rvinman

Just picked up a Gulf Stream Canyon Trail 35FLFT last week, traded in my 04 Canyon Trail 30FBRG. Seems somewhat better constructed then my O4 (which I was pretty happy with). The girls love the back bedroom and loft.
Leaving on a 3 week trip next Saturday. I was going to post over on RV. net but I notice a lot of Gulf Stream bashing over there. Oh well, I like my Canyon Trail.

Triple E

Re: Canyon Trail 35FLFT

What ever makes you happy is all that matters. Keeps us posted on your trip. :) :approve:

G

seems to me that is all rvnet is good for ,, "bashing" anymore ,, but JMO :) :approve:

Rvinman

Thanks everybody, I'll let you know how the trip goes. I just put some Air lift air bags on my truck today and went for a test tow, wow what a difference.
Yes I notice a lot of bashing over on rv.net and it seems the moderators only allow certain brands to be bashed!

Rvinman

The trip went great, the only problem I had with the trailer is one of the fenders rubbed a tire a developed a crack. After furhter inspection I found some of the screws that hold the radius skirt that the fender mounts to had come out. Emailed Gulf Stream and the shipped out a replacement fender right away. I can't say more about the great customer service I have received from Gulf Stream!

Grandview Trailer Sa

Gulf Stream is a great company to work with as a dealer or customer. They want satisfied customers before anything else. No one is perfect, but they strive to make is right better than anyone I have ever dealt with.

You have to realize that NO ONE comes to the Internet and tells how great their unit is, but you ALWAYS hear about the bad ones. THANK YOU for bucking the trend and praising your Gulf Stream.

Rvinman

Hi Grandview, I agree you don't see a lot of positive things on forums. I think I got a great deal on a great trailer and Gulf Stream has always been there for me. I had problems with my 2004 Canyon Trail roof when the rubber came off in 2008 and even though the unit was well out of warranty Gulf Stream still stepped up and helped me.
I would not hesitate to buy another Gulf Stream, and probably will.

Grandview Trailer Sa

You got that right...I have seen Gulf Stream fix several items out of warranty...just because they knew it was the right thing to do.
I have also seen manufactures run like you know what..just as soon as warranty is over.