Coachmen Catalina Water Works panel

tomtom

I just got a 1997 Coachmen Catalina and am missing the Water Works panel. I'm going to get in touch with Coachmen and see about getting a replacement panel and plumbing it in.

What I'd like to see is a photo of another Catalina with a panel installed. Specifically, I'd like to see the back side.

My hoses have colored tape on them - one is black, one red, one yellow and the other green. All I know is that the one with the black tape is the inlet for city water and the one with the red tape needs to be blocked off while the city water is connected or it will run right through the system.

If anyone can shed some light on this I'd greatly appreciate it. If you have some photos to share, I'd appreciate that as well.

Here is what I am working with...I'll attempt to attach an image file to my post.

Thanks,

Tom

tomtom

RE: Coachmen Catalina Water Works panel

I was unable to post an image...please feel free to contact me or email images of your Water Works panel, especially the backside. If you'd like to help me figure out which lines go where, I'd be happy to email you the photo of my lines that I was unable to post.

My email is tom@kiwisport.co.nz

Thanks in advance,

Tom