Conquest Travel Trailer - Good?

Discussion in 'General RVing' started by Robert Calvert, Feb 28, 2005.

1. Robert Calvert

Robert Calvert New Member

Hi, y'all
    I'm new to RVing.
    Just bought a new (2004) 24ft Conquest Sport.
    Plan to pull it with a long bed Ford F-150.
    Any problems with the Conquest brand I should be ready for?

2. Molly

Molly New Member

Check the tires,,,,,,,thats the only problem we had. You can e-mail me for more information if you wish. PureCajunlady@yahoo.com :blackeye:

3. RV-VOL

RV-VOL New Member

Robert,
    After about a year of towing make sure you check the seam in front (and Back as well) where the aluminum goes over the roof. We have taken a 2004 and also a 2003 Conquest in the past month and both have leaked from the front seam. I think the problem is they cut the rubber to short and did not allow enough play in it for the weather. All that needs to be done is keep an eye on it and re-seal or return to dealership, if you see anything that does not look right.

Happy Camping

4. RV-VOL

RV-VOL New Member

Robert,
    After about a year of towing make sure you check the seam in front (and Back as well) where the aluminum goes over the roof. We have taken a 2004 and also a 2003 Conquest in the past month and both have leaked from the front seam. I think the problem is they cut the rubber to short and did not allow enough play in it for the weather. All that needs to be done is keep an eye on it and re-seal or return to dealership, if you see anything that does not look right.

Happy Camping

5. C Nash

C Nash Senior Member

Rick, some great info but are you just getting that GO VOLS in three times :laugh: and by the way :approve: "WAR EAGLE" :laugh: