Contential toy hauler problems

rusty2

Anyone else that has bought a Contential toy hauler and has had any lp gas hot water tank or gas furnace issues? I just bought a leftover 2009 with the lp gas package --furance, stove top, hot water tank etc and took it camping for the 2nd time and there was an explosion at 4 AM, I was not hurt as luck would have it. Just wanted to see if anybody else had this kind of problem. I have been camping for 31 years and this is not my first camper as I have had several over the years and no issues like this one. The dealership is very unwilling to help and referred me to my insurance co. :(

Triple E

Re: Contential toy hauler problems

Hello Rusty and welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear of you problem. Must have been a nightmare.
It must still be under warranty. What does Contential have to say? What kind of damage did the explosion do? :( Glad you were not injured. :)
Please let us know how this turns out.

C Nash

Re: Contential toy hauler problems

Welcome to the forum Rusty. Sure glad you were no injured. Did the explosion happen in the toy hauler part or the living part? My insurance would be the first place I would contact and let them go after whoever is responsible. Could it have been gas from a toy? Just wondering.