does anyone know

G

well folks ck u'r calendars ,, it is Friday the 13th ,, how many are not going to travel or go to work today ,, because of the date ,, not me ,, i didn't have any traveling planed anyway ,, and also ,, just another day for me :eek: ;) ;) :approve: :approve: :laugh: :laugh:

LEN

Re: does anyone know

No traveling for me today, not because of the 13th. Tomorrow head up to Seattle for a grad party and then Monday morning load up and head for eastern Wa for 5 days camping with my brother and his wife then who knows where. Wife thinks back home to use the new BBQ as I guess we are behind on patio parties with our wonderful spring.

LEN

G

Damn ,, what a life ,, i have a customer like that ,, he used to own a MH ,, but sold it and bought 2 beach houses ,, one in NC and one in SC ,, his big worry of the week is which house to stay at and what to use for bait for surf fishing today :eek: ;) :laugh: :laugh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :approve: :approve:

utmtman

Hey Len, went to Seattle fri and dropped the DW off gotta go back Sunday and pick her up. If you decide to go up into the Cascades, let me know.

LEN

Be going to the Cascades Monday morning but I'll be headed up SR12 just below Rimrock lake at Hause creek campground. Will meet my brother there for a couple days out of the 5 we will be there. Got some Geocaching sites in the puter to make things a little more interesting and will be looking for deer elk and bears with the possibility of a cat too.

LEN