Electrical Outlets in RV not working

Violet22251

We used our 2012 Winnebago Vista 35F for the first time this weekend. We got all the systems working and we are really happy with it! We have 8 (4 sets of 2) outlets inside that don't work. 2 are on driver's side and 2 are on passenger side - specifically 1 pair in each bathroom, 1 in kitchen, and one in lounge area. At least 1 set of the outdoor sets also don't work - specifically the frontmost storage on passenger side.

Can anyone give us any ideas of what to do? We want to avoid taking it back to the dealer. We already checked all the circuit breakers in the RV that we could find.

Thanks!

Violet22251

Thanks for the quick reply! The owners manual suggested that but none of the outlets have the little GFI buttons on them. Is there someplace we need to look for the GFI?

C Nash

There has to be a GFI somewhere I would think. Might be outside but never seen one there. Have you tried calling the mfg to ask them?

Violet22251

Problem solved. There is a GFCI outlet to your left as you enter the coach. We reset it and all outlets were working again!

H2H1

great, so glad you found it. I was going to comment as where they was , but I see NASH AND KEN ALREADY MADE THE SUGGESTIONS.