Electrical problem

carlesesr

I have a 2013 Coachman Freelander 21QB. The 2 120v outlets up front at the bed over the driver, for the TV and whatever are not working. I pulled the microwave out to trace it and it come to a junction box mounted on the outside wall behind the microwave. In the junction box is a switch that i assume is a 12v powered switch for that 120v circuit and the 120 is wired to the NC, normally closed. Why is that 12v relay there and where is that 12v power coming from to control those power outlets? Thanks for you help. I have i pic of it

cookie.ashx

carlesesr

I have a 2013 Coachman Freelander 21QB. The 2 120v outlets up front at the bed over the driver, for the TV and whatever are not working. I pulled the microwave out to trace it and it come to a junction box mounted on the outside wall behind the microwave. In the junction box is a switch that i assume is a 12v powered switch for that 120v circuit and the 120 is wired to the NC, normally closed. Why is that 12v relay there and where is that 12v power coming from to control those power outlets? Thanks for you help. I have i pic of it

cookie.ashx
2014 not 13.