Every thing is beautiful!

Discussion in 'Full Timing' started by Kirk, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Kirk

Kirk Senior Member

It must be a really perfect world out there just now. No fulltimer is haveing any problems!

2. raskal

raskal New Member

RE: Every thing is beautiful!

Full timers are out enjoying the weather and know the glitches thay have will wait for another day! :) :) :cool:

3. brodavid

brodavid Senior Member

Re: Every thing is beautiful!

minor problems can wait, enjoy the beauty of God while you can

4. elkhartjim

elkhartjim Senior Member

Good morning Bro Dave and Ms Jackie. If I may, I would like to send via PM a link to my blog. I think you would appreciate it and particuliarly yesterdays "event" in our yard.

5. DL Rupper

DL Rupper Senior Member

Hey Kirk, everything is great. Oh dang, I forgot I'm not out there fulltiming anymore. :( Well we'll be "out and about" in about 3 weeks. :)

6. utmtman

utmtman Senior Member

We are on the mountain fishing and camping. No problems to report since the last group of repairs

7. H2H1

H2H1 Senior Member

Well Lee what mountain and lake/river are you staying and fishing?
    :laugh:

8. honorman

honorman New Member

RE: Every thing is beautiful!

Hi Kirk

Ed Here from Heber Springs Ar.

Hows it going for you today, I have a problem, even if I am not full time, does it count.?

I found a broken spring on my class A yesterday, just when I was going to use it after 2.5 years , it is a 97 HR with 2 springs on each jack. ( I know if you don't use it things happen )

I will need to order one or two, I can fix it, I can fix most things, except inside motors and transmissions.

You know when I emailed you a while back, and you said you think Workampers News is in Heber,

Yes it is, I have known the Robus's since they moved to Heber in about 1970. They had it in a brick house down by the Little Red River ( trout ) with a nice two story home for them on several acres,

I know they sold out.

and it is now in a remodeled house my older brother owned. in town.

When are you coming up here to manage the Corp of Eng. Lake or River campgrounds, it is very nice here, ?

Keep writting and I will keep reading your posts, I learn a lot from you and the other RV's ;)

I know you are smart because you and I both used to be Electronic Techs.

Regards Ed