Extended Service Plan from Good Sam

LEN

Re: Extended Service Plan from Good Sam

Dealing with them at the moment and they seem, have not picked up the MH yet, to be doing just what the contract says and a bit more as they will group items into one deductable.

We will see the final bill maybe next week, waiting on parts.

LEN

Domingo

I only have road side assistance with Good Sams. They where the best when I broke down. they kept checking every fifteen minutes to make sure we where ok. They aranged transportation for my wife and three children. found a repair shop who would start working on my RV emediatelly. What would have taken a week to fix the shop fixed it in one day. I hope they are just as good with an extended service plan. I am not a fan of extended warranties. I usually have a budget for emergency break downs, may be shooting myself on the foot but that is my plan for now.

H2H1

Hi Tompilot, I have GS ERA and only had to call them one time and it was on a SAT. I was asked several question before they would ask me what was wrong and if I wanted to be towed, BUT I WOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PART AND LABOR . The engine light came on while we was in VA. was the reason I called. They would tow it to a shop but I would have to wait until the following Monday before I could speak to someone. I elected not to tow and for them to send out a service man to see what was causing the problem. The guy did come out but with no scanner to scan the on board computer. WELL I sent him back as he was no use to me since he could not scan the computer. A GS ERA representative did call back to ck and see if everything went well. Well she got a ear full about what service I got and that I don't think I would be renewing my contract when it comes due. That all I can say about GSs. I am sure others will have a positive reply.

H2H1

Hi Tompilot, I have GS ERA and only had to call them one time and it was on a SAT. I was asked several question before they would ask me what was wrong and if I wanted to be towed, BUT I WOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PART AND LABOR . The engine light came on while we was in VA. was the reason I called. They would tow it to a shop but I would have to wait until the following Monday before I could speak to someone. I elected not to tow and for them to send out a service man to see what was causing the problem. The guy did come out but with no scanner to scan the on board computer. WELL I sent him back as he was no use to me since he could not scan the computer. A GS ERA representative did call back to ck and see if everything went well. Well she got a ear full about what service I got and that I don't think I would be renewing my contract when it comes due. That all I can say about GSs. I am sure others will have a positive reply.