Falling prices

C Nash

Have noticed that the prices for class A used are being reduced in ads around here lately. Also seeing more repos for sale by banks. Higher price units seem to be holding up I guess because the people that can afford them have the $$$. Smaller TT and class Cs seem to be the thing now. Also local CG seem to have better business. Wonder why:eek: Sad to see the USA headed in the direction it's going. Wake up America!!!

G

RE: Falling prices

U are correct on all Nash ,, i was at TN rv last week ,, and their preowned lot was like a flea market ,, signs like make us an offer ,,, gotta go now ,,, and yes the tt's are making it ok ,, i have serviced more tt's and 5er's in the last week ,, than i have anytime ,, and newer models ,,, the MH people ,, don't seem to want to spend the money on repairs ,, unless they have too ,, and then they cry about the prices ,, but it goes with the lifestyle ,,, and BTW i have a repoed 06 bounder in my barn at this time ,, wife works for a loan company ,, and they could not make the payments ,, and was 119 days past due ,,,

utmtman

Re: Falling prices

Sad state of affairs for sure. Gas prices are coming down now, dont know if that will help any. We can only hope.

Kirk

How is the condition of that Bounder? I would always wonder about the care a repossessed RV has been given?

Did you read about the company in Tuscon that was closed up and management is in court with fraud charges for mishandling the consignment sales of their customers? I have a friend who owned (financed very upside-down) a 2005 Bounder pusher that he sorta sold through those guys. Somehow they got the new owner to take over the payments on it, with the loan still in our friend's name? Title too as far as I can tell. That was almost a year ago and the buyer was supposed to pay for a year and then get his own loan. Our friends got a call from the "buyer" who said they had changed their minds and what did he want them to do with it? The last I heard, the lender had taken it back and notified our friends that they would sell it at auction and the original buyers would be responsible for whatever loan principle is left after it is sold. It has now been a couple of weeks or so and they have not heard more.

I don't think that I'd sleep well with that hanging over me, but then I didn't like the deal that they had even before it went down the drain~

H2H1

I wish your friend well, but I would not ever do a deal like that.

G

Kirk , the Bounder is in very good condition ,, has only 13,000 miles on it ,, the couple got devorced ,, and the wife got the rig ,, but did not know that the husband had took out a lean against it (it was payed for) ,, well i guess he never told the ex and now she (has it) ,, i guess this was the force for the devorce ,, but then agian really don;t know what really went on ,,, but all i know is they have 15 days to pay the amount plus storage ,, or off to auction it goes ... :approve: :approve: :approve: :) :)

H2H1

Rod is it a gaser or diesel, how many slides and what is the size? reason I am asking I have a friend who is looking for a class A

G

Hollis ..it's a 30 fter (well 29 to be exact) it has one slide ,, in the living room area ,, it's gas ,, but it will have to go to auction first ,, i myself tried to buy it out right ,, but it has to go thru the channels ,, due t the money owed on it ... ;) ;) :) :) :)

C Nash

Hollis. tell your friend he might want to go to the auction but,may be wasting time. I went to one the other week and the prices were low low low but the banks refused the offers. Most were purchased back when money was flowing freely and the banks were willing to finance 100%. More is owed now than they are worth and the banks want their full amount of the loan. Banks may be in for some hard times but recon who'll pay for it. .