First time usage.....

bbqman65

Well, used the challenger first time this weekend, (a working weekend) enjoyed but have to learn the various ins and outs of this unit.

Have a leak or moisture condensation in the overhead tv cabinet in front...?? Doesn't make sense, but moisture dripped out of the cabinet that holds the oh TV between driver and passenger seat. I couldn't seen any problems but if weather permits today will get a ladder and look. LP gauge in unit doesn't register properly, can't get the lights to turn on from switch on the entryway, but will individually. Little things I believe, but do need repaired.

Was neat not going to a motel, or having to drive the 98 miles back to the house. Didn't set the levelers and it rocked, lol.
Have to fix the cruise, it would not shut off, with the switch or the use of the brake, Finally, had to pull over and shut it down, to get it to stop. Didn't use it anymore coming in. Will look at it today.

DL Rupper

Re: First time usage.....

Glad you you enjoyed your fiest outing. Hope you can fix the problems. Have fun :cool:

G

bbq ,,, i would look into the clearance lights on the front of u'r coach ,, i had 2 leaking on mine ,, took them off ,, and resealed ,,, but sealed not just 2 but all five ,, better safe than sorry :approve: :approve:

rjf7g

Glad you had fun. The switch at the entry way on my class C only controls one light on the inside. I turned all of the lights on, flipped the switch, and one light turned off! Now, we leave the light on at the light and use the switch to turn it off and on. It gets even more fun as you go along.