Florida Keys

JimE

Well broken ribs and all I was able to struggle through several rounds of golf in Delray Beach and limp my way down to Sugarloaf Key. Man I sure am glad I didnt let my little ice dance cancel my plans cause its beautiful down here. I understand it got a bit chilly back in Texas since we've been gone and I do feel bad for those I left behind. :laugh:

DL Rupper

Re: Florida Keys

Hey Jim, glad you are able to enjoy the Keys. It got cold in Texas in January, and it's really cold in Nashville in Feb. Goodness I can hardly wait to feel how cold Ohio is in Mar. :eek:

G

U in TN DL ????? ,,, and if u'r still here ,,, it's gonna be colder this week :dead: :dead: :dead: :disapprove: :disapprove: :disapprove:

rjf7g

It's cold here in Greenwood, VA tonight - 30 right now. My schedule might permit me to go camping next weekend, but I am looking for the cold and rainy forecast to change.

DL Rupper

Hey Rod, I'm sitting here until Tu/Wed when it's supposed to warm up. I don't want to winterize the RV to travel up to Ohio. I'm going to have to stay at Wright-Patt AFB, OH until I can find another Condo or take off RVing after the new grand-baby is born. :) It was really cold last night (20 degrees). :( BRRRRRR. It was colder still in OH. :dead:
R U in Eastern or Western Tennesee?

G

I am in eastern TN ,,,, well from Nashville anyway ,,, head towards Knoxville ,, and turn right ,, toward the air port ,,, and then i'm south of the airport ,, about 60 miles ,,, well get ready ,, it's gonna be kinda warm sat ,,, but got snow moving in sat into sunday ,,, and cold all day sunday :disapprove: :disapprove: :( :( :(

rjf7g

Got down to 20 last night...I am in VA Beach with family for the next two nights and it was 41 when I arrived about 30 minutes ago.