Forum friends

C Nash

Got to meet Shadow, his wife, sister and brotherinlaw today. Great people and just what I expected. Thanks to the forum for opening avenues for meeting new friends. Thanks Shadow for taking the time to come meet us.

Shadow

Hey Chelse, thanks for putting up with us. We really enjoyed the visit. Was shocked when I looked at the time. Seemed like we had only been there about thirty minutes. If anyone wants to meet up with some great people, look up the Nash's sometime. Next time we run into y'all we'll have our fishing poles!
Just wish it wouldn't have taken twelve years to meet up with ya!!

G

well i guess nash u got a big thrill ,, butch and shirley are great folks ,, i have also met them ,, and agian great folks :) :)

C Nash

They really are Rod and now maybe we will get to meet J&R!! Are you on the road and if so where? Anywhere this way?

C Nash

Great day today. Jeanie and Randy came by today and we had a GREAT visit. Jeanie and Randy are super great people. Thanks Jeanie and Randy for taking the time to meet Betty and I.

H2H1

WELL Butch, he still got Ken & Tex to go.But since he is heading back East he will miss Tex. But if he heads North East he may find Ken.

C Nash

Got to find friends in ALL states!! Never know. Tex and Ken and others are on bucket list LOL.

G

well nash glad u got to meet JR ,, they are great folks and live rving and life to the fullest ,, as for me ,, i am at home now ,, mh is in the shop for some recalls on pcm reflashes ,, but in about 3 weeks we are gonna hit the road agian ,, first stop NC ,, and then onto MB ,, then if weather gets good ,, on up to Washington to see Steve ,,, but have to see on that ,, they still have about 20 inches of snow ,, but oh well ,, the new MH could become a snow plow LOL :)

LEN

I hope that's Wa DC not the state. 20" of snow yuck! At least I'm warm in Casa Grande Az. End of the week will be moving closer to Phoenix for some spring training games.

LEN

C Nash

Well got blown out of Texas by the wind and looks like will be washed out of Lousiana with the rains. Johnny Cash must have beeh here in Tickfaw cg when he wrote the song "six foot high and rising LOL" Some of the cs are water front. Sitting out the weather here.