Free Entrance to National Parks This Weekend!

try2findus

Re: Free Entrance to National Parks This Weekend!

Wish we were enjoying one of them! We usually buy an annual National Parks Pass to help support the service so it wouldn't save us the entrance fee anyway, but I hope lots of people take advantage of this weekend and the upcoming weekends they announced will be free.

All of the National Parks we have visited were truly amazing. I think the Grand Canyon is my personal favorite, followed closely by Bryce Canyon.

I hope before Randy and I head up to the Great RV Park in the sky, that we visit most of them. ;)

try2findus

I am TRYING to talk Randy into a trip to Alaska, maybe Denali :cool:

C Nash

Jennie, just wait until we start telling Randy about Alaska at the M$G. He will probably just head out from there. Want us to bring our thousands of pic :eek: . Naw want do that!! Pictures don't do Alaska justic :laugh:

akjimny

Jeanie - The road less traveled has less potholes!! Obviously you have not been up the ALCAN :eek: :eek: . We'll be heading back up next May, God willing. You are more than welcome to join us. Company would be nice. :) :)

try2findus

Nash, bring on the photos.

Jim, as you can tell, we have never been on the ALCAN. May? hmmmmm, doable for me.

OK M&G friends, help me convince Randy! :cool:

G

I would J ,, but u know how i am even seeing an ice cream cone ,, i would never make it in alaska ,, even on the hottest day ,, snow means cold ,, even if it is miles away ,, and 90 wher i am ,, if i can see snow ,, i get cold :dead:

try2findus

I plan on wearing LOTS of clothing since I am no fan of the cold either.

But, I am absolutely set on seeing Alaska and while I am still young (?) enough to do some serious hiking while there. It would be a huge contrast from the hike down the Grand Canyon. From one extreme to the other... :approve: