Full Body Paint

tbecker

Hello. I need some advice on the pros and cons of full body paint for a travel trailer. We are looking at a Bullet Premeire that has the full body paint option included. This is a pricey option but I am interested in your opinions on the benefits and/or drawbacks of this.

thanks,

Triple E

Re: Full Body Paint

I would have to believe that a full body paint would be the way to go. Decal saves money that is why most Rv's use them. Paint will not peel, curl and flake away over time. What is the difference in cost, if you don't mind me asking?

:8ball:

tbecker

This sticker list the full body paint at $4,000. Not sure yet of their best price. It does seem that avoiding decals will keep the finish looking better for the long haul. Do you think it would increase the resale value in a few years?

H2H1

please pm me the name and I will get a price to redo my MH

Triple E

tbecker - 3/9/2010 6:12 PM This sticker list the full body paint at $4,000. Not sure yet of their best price. It does seem that avoiding decals will keep the finish looking better for the long haul. Do you think it would increase the resale value in a few years?

To be honest, I would be more worried in the care of a used tt then I would beon the paint job. So to answer your question about trade invalue, the paint job could increase the value but I wouldn't think much. A good clean cared for TT will bring you the best in resale value. ;)

:8ball: