Gettin ready for the new adventure

LEN

Got the MH to the driveway yesterday evening and started loading today. Man we pack a bunch of stuff for two people to spend a couple or three months in the desert SW. Food, cloths, drugs(ya we are gettin older). Updating the GPS maps, making sure the Laptops are up to date, boy the list just go's and go's. But we do take most of the food and clothing out for storage as no heat. Then we are in all four seasons so the boots, thongs(not the wife's) for the feet. Another two days and we will be ready to go.

LEN

akjimny

Len - Have fun and drive safe. It'll be another 3-4 months before Boss Lady and I get to go camping. Enjoy!!:)

Sounds awesome. My wife and I are nearing retirement and will be looking at Motor homes next month while in Florida.We plan to travel North America from Alaska to Florida while we can still enjoy it. I cant wait til its our turn to do what you are doing.Good luck and have a safe trip...............!

C Nash

Glad you are getting out Len. We left last week but will stay close until after wifes dr app. Hunting warmer weather.

DL Rupper

Hey Len enjoy your trip. We love the Desert. I guess that comes from growing up and living half of our life in Utah. We probably Rv'ed 75% of our time out West.

LEN

Well did our 11 days in Quartzsite with friends, just got done with a chilli, hot dog, hamburger free for all. Waiting for the fire tonight like evrynight except one. And tomorrow it's off to Del Pueblo in Yuma for a week to renew some other friends. Fun on the road!

LEN

akjimny

Thanks Jeanie & Randy. We're doing okay up here. I'm going to try to post up some pictures of the motorhome - in the back yard - covered with snow. Only 30 or so inches this year - not near as bad as the 11 feet they got last year. Hopefully we'll be able to get out in April.