goverment at work

H2H1

Re: goverment at work

Well let face it, the Government is out of control and our grand kids grand kids will never be able to pay it all back. Some bank are hoarding the money to loan to VIP clients. The big CEO's are stilling getting their millions in bonus money even when there company is failing. And O is stacking up fliers miles when he should be listening to the American people.m I am sorry got off on one of my pet peas. :( :( But there no accountability.

DL Rupper

Hollis, don't be sorry for telling the truth. O hasn't been in his office long enough to possibly read the mail. Oh, that's right he is having all dissenting (fishy) opinions forwarded to the White House via e-mail. Seems like maybe he's compiling a LIST of who's been naughty. Please folks, don't anyone forward this to the WH. Oh well in another month he will have a hard time figuring out where I'm at anyway. I move FAST. :laugh: :approve:

C Nash

Well maybe DL will be gitting back to normal in a month and I hope we will also :laugh: Everybody get your gas mask back out the Dogde is fixing to hit the road again :laugh: :laugh: ;)

H2H1

THANKS DL, and yes Nash I do have my mask ready Nash. I knew it was just a matter time before cabin fever set in on him. He is a mover not a sitter. :laugh: :laugh: