Having Good Luck With Power Steering Additive

superrv60

Hi RV Friends,

Just wanted to say that NT Oil Additive saved my power steering unit..

Was having some trouble as they seem to burn up easily but this product did the trick...it is quiet and smooth as can be.

Has anyone had any trouble having to have these replaced?

Also not having anymore fuel injection issues...we are idling smooth and running well...thanks Chris and Hot Shot's Secret

Cannot wait for summer to hit the road! I hope to see you all out there!

:)

Pancanbob

RE: Having Good Luck With Power Steering Additive

Hi, Dan :) :)
If I’m wrong, please let me know. :eek: :eek: :eek:
I don’t know anything for sure, but… :angry: :angry:
I looked at your other 2 postings, and it looks like you are trying to get free advertising. :( :( :(
That is not nice, the FORUM depends on it’s advertising to pay it cost. :dead: :dead: :dead:
If you want to advertise, pay for it :disapprove: :disapprove: :disapprove: (JMO)

:clown: :dead: :shy: :question: :8ball: :bleh: :) :)

Kirk

Re: Having Good Luck With Power Steering Additive

Makes the power steering work better and frees up the injectors. I'd bet it even makes the sun shine brighter and the road get smooth!

If I have ever heard of a snake oil merchant, lubricationspecialties.com is at the very top of the list.

"But wait! If you order today we will send you free, a lifetime paring knife, a plastic potato masher and a magical shoe shine rag that lasts forever! And at no extra cost."

Pancanbob

And if you order in the next 32 ½ seconds :eek: :eek: , we will drop the last payment of $69.99. :laugh: :laugh: That means that you will only have to 29 easy payments, but wait if you order right now and give us your first born :) :( :approve: :approve: we will also drop all the shipping and handling charges, and you will only pay $2,029.71 for this 59 cents part. :approve: :approve: :approve:
Golly, aren’t I lucky, I should order two of them!
:8ball: :clown: :dead: :clown: :question: :shy: :( :( :(

G

Hey i thought Ronco was outta business ,, i gues their back ,,, better order the catalog also :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

superrv60

Hi Guys,

Just spreading the joy about some neat stuff that really works. Since this is a forum that is supposed to be about sharing such information I thought I would help out my fellow RV'ers ;)

What would you suggest in place of my recommendations?

Hope you all are well!

superrv60

Kirk - 3/11/2009 7:54 PM

Makes the power steering work better and frees up the injectors. I'd bet it even makes the sun shine brighter and the road get smooth!

If I have ever heard of a snake oil merchant, lubricationspecialties.com is at the very top of the list.

"But wait! If you order today we will send you free, a lifetime paring knife, a plastic potato masher and a magical shoe shine rag that lasts forever! And at no extra cost."

Hi Kirk,

I think something got lost in the translation...Maybe my exuberance is to blame for that...

NT fixed the power steering issue...and the Hot Shot's (assuming one has to deal with the Ford Power Stroke 6.0 power plant) is for the stiction issue with the injectors.

They were 2 separate issues entirely...sorry about that.

and noooo they don't offer any free steak knives (lol) :) That is funny tho.

Hope you all are well. We are waiting for the big thaw here to hit the road!

Best!
:)