heading out

G

Ok i off again ,, but just for the weekend ,, it's the wife's birthday (the 12th) and she wants to go camping ,, i really want to go to the beach ,, but she can't get off that long ,, for now ,, anyway i thought i would spare all of u the beach threads until August :laugh: ,, but i will still be in touch ,, they have free WIFI at this place we are going ,, heading out friday evening ,, it should take us about an hr to get there ,, so be aware ,, i'm camping ,, and have WIFI :approve: :bleh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :evil: :evil: :clown: :clown:

H2H1

Re: heading out

now that nice, tell her happy birthday and you be good to her while ya'll are out camping. and go get that gift that she has been wanting for so long. :laugh: :approve: ;)

C Nash

Now what kind of present is that 730? Taking her camping :eek:. Bet she dont even like camping :laugh: . Why want you tell us where you are going? We might all show up :laugh: Tell the wife HAPPY BIRTHDAY :approve:

TexasClodhopper

Oh, please, please! No more pictures of scantily clad lifeguards, Rod. We just can't take it anymore. :clown:

G

ok to let u all know ,, my camera mem stick was bad ,, walgreens could not get the pic out ,, but i found out that the pics of the life guard was saved on the cameras mem ,, as was other's of the beach,,so now if i can find the cable for the camera ,, i can download the camera mem ,, and Yes Hollis the wife does like camping ,, but for me camping is at the beach ,, but it's her BD so ,, since she can't get off long enough to go to the beach ,, i will pretend the creek is the beach ,, and BTW we are staying at Misty Creek ,, it's in walland TN ,, about 3 miles or so from PF :approve: :blackeye: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
BTW tex ,, she was in her normal county uniform ,, BIKINI :laugh: ,, with Lack's Beach Service all over it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

utmtman

Hey Rod you enjoy that campin and have a good time. (PS tv and wifi is not campin) lol Wish that better half of yours a happy birthday from all of us now.

Shadow

Wish the wife a Happy Birthday for us Rod..Enjoy the weekend camping.
Thanks Ken, thought I was the only one that didn't get pictures!! :laugh:

H2H1

HEY Rod that was Nash who said she didn't like camping. not me :dead: to have you as her husband she has to like camping and RV's :approve: :)

G

sorry guy's ,, got the post mixed up :disapprove: :disapprove: :disapprove:

G

well sorry ,, but i bet u guy's had nice quiet time last night ,,, well wifi was down ,, but came up this morning ,, and now i'm leaving in the am tomm... but it's only about 45 min drive up here ,,, it was nice a quiet ,, not many campers here ,, went fishing most of the day today ,, hung out at the pool ,, and then went swimming in the river ,,, i must say this place is nice,, thinking about next weekend too,, if i can swing work for it ,, well i'll be home n the am tomm,,, type at u all then ;) :laugh: