Hello

Domingo

Hello all of you. Hope you all are healthy. I am 100% recovered from my crazy adventure.

Where are all you guys. Where are all of you camping. I am feeling a little grounded not been able to get out much. Help motivate me with crazy cool sites. I am taking a:bleh week in Arkansas in june. :eek: :laugh:

Grandview Trailer Sa

Re: Hello

Hey Domingo,
Doing great here in VA. Camped at James River State Park last weekend from Friday night to Monday. Floated the James River for 7 miles and ate WAY too much, but had a great time.

C Nash

Hello Domingo
We just returned from a trip down the west coast of Flordia to Key West back up the east coast to Myrtle Beach and then through the Ga Tn mnts where the wife got kind of ill and the doc said we should return to her regular Dr until she was better. She is fine now and we are hoping to head west next month.

C Nash

BroDavid why didn't you throw a brick or something at me while we were in MB. I don't get on line much when traveling and it slippep my mine that you were in that part of the country. Sure would have liked to met you. Guess I will have to start keeping notes but I would forget where I stored them and we never know or seldom know which way we are going when we leave the places I have forgot where I was. :laugh:

G

well nash ,, Dave would have prolly thrown the brick at u ,, JK ,, his family is nice ,, and well down to earth ,, but ,, nash it was nice meeting with dave and family ,,, and btw ,, i was in MB beach for 10 days ,,, but home now ,, filling my work boots with sand ,, wishing i was still there :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :clown:

brodavid

Nash, next time you think you are coming this way, just drop me a note, and will try to get see you. If nothing else you can help me clean out my chicken coop.JK, Rod did not do it for me. We had a fun time meeting with Rod and his pretty wife. take care untill we meet.