Help me with my heater, please.

Dennis Wuest

I just bought a 1990 Winnebago Warrior. It's really clean and a good deal. The only problem is the heater won't ignite. I can hear it click but it won't light. Seeings I'm living in it due to my wife kicking me out, it's critical I get it working. There's a Blue Norther coming into Texas today.

Clay L

The first thing the manual says to do is unplug and replug the connections to the pc board.
You can download a manual at Bryant R.V. Services that has troubleshooting info.

Jamesneo

Check to see if you have proper voltage and enough gas pressure. Look to see if the fan motor is turning; the fan motor could be bad. At times, the intake vents may be dirty and blocked. If this is the case, clean the vents and the blower should start working. The problem could also be caused from a bad sail or limit switch that can be replaced. Look at the electrode to see if it is at the proper adjustment and the wires are connected and not burned out. Finally, check the gas valve. The valve could be bad, have a dirty burner or a bad control board.

huskers1533

Mine was doing the same thing and I was told to take a leaf blower or air compressor and blow out the outside exhaust. So I did that and it blew out a bunch of stuff and some old nests from mud dobbers. I went back in to start the furnace and sure enough the heater worked. Cheap fix try it to see if it works for you.

C Nash

May just need the air purged out of the lines. Does the stove work? Sometimes it takes several tries if it has not be used. All the above post also may be the problem