HI LO TRAVEL TRAILER

Discussion in 'General RVing' started by Hayduke, Jul 15, 2001.

1. Hayduke

Hayduke New Member

I'm a first time rv trailer buyer. I like the up and down concept of the HI LO, but I've only seen a couple on the road and have never talked to an owner, only the guy trying to sell them.
    Any comments from on this trailer-I'm looking at a 26Ft. Classic Style. Thanks

2. Dean

Dean New Member

HI LO TRAVEL TRAILER

3. Hayduke

Hayduke New Member

HI LO TRAVEL TRAILER

quote:

4. Mac

Mac New Member

HI LO TRAVEL TRAILER

quote:I have owned trailmanors and now a 29 ft hi-lo. The hi-lo is very easy to use and set up, tows great. Have had no problems at all. They are first rate quality.

I'm a first time rv trailer buyer. I like the up and down concept of the HI LO, but I've only seen a couple on the road and have never talked to an owner, only the guy trying to sell them.
    Any comments from on this trailer-I'm looking at a 26Ft. Classic Style. Thanks

Edited by - Mac on Jul 17 2001 07:16:07 AM

5. Dean

Dean New Member

HI LO TRAVEL TRAILER

I think the 26ft. Classic has the front table that makes into a bed, doesn't it?
    I have a friend that has a 2000 model and they love it. You'll find that you like a certain model and the next guy won't like it.
    Buy the one YOU like.

6. Mike Dial

Mike Dial New Member

HI LO TRAVEL TRAILER

The only negative thing is they are a little heavier than most trailers of the same size, otherwise there OK............