Honda EV4000 Generator

JoeG

Hey everyone,

I live in my 23' foot class C fulltime. I am in desparate need of a carburator for a Honda ev4000 gas generator. The butterfly valve on mine is broken. JB weld lasts about 3 days before it breaks again. HELP!!?! or other solutions for my generator woes.

G

RE: Honda EV4000 Generator

well welcome to the forums :approve: :)
First off ,, this does not sound like the genset that came with u'r rv ,, but not the pressing issue ,, have u tried the honda genset web page ??? and also have u cked to see who sells them where u are now ,,, u might be surprised as to who has the parts for it ,, also try a lawn repair service place ,, they can get parts for anything ,,, i myself have bought stuff from just those places ,, and they had them in stock ,, never know till u try ,, but this is just few suggestions ,,, oh one other one ,,, try Northern tools ,,, but let us know back on what u find :approve: :approve:

rjf7g

Re: Honda EV4000 Generator

JoeG-
Welcome to the forum. As Rod says, I get parts for my EU2000i at a local lawn mower shop. If they don't have what I need in stock, they order it and it arrives within a few days.