Hopkins TPMS

Steve H

RE: Hopkins TPMS

HEREis a Hopkins thread at RV.net. I have not read a lot about this brand so I can't help you. I did just purchase the TST. It should arrive this week. Camping World sells both but at a much higher price than you pay buying direct!

Happy Camping!

msmorto

Re: Hopkins TPMS

(2005 Georgie Boy Pursuit)
I have purchase a Hopkins tpms and I m not very satified with it . I have called Hopkins on several time to get some awnser of why this unit did not
worked as I though it should. Tthey sent me all new sensors at no cost except ship back the old one , but that did not work, They also sent me a repeater at no cost and that did not work as it should. They sent me a bran new unit. but it did the same thing. The unit is very nice and prety but it would give me some wrong read out from my tire presure. I whent on a 500 miles trip last week and it gave me reading that some sensor where missing, So I stoped and check ea. tires but every thing seem OK. So I disconected the unit and when on.
On the way back Home I conected the unit again and this time the unit would tell me that one of the front tire had 45psi and my car dolly had 85 psi
I think that this system is not very reliable. I have sent everything back to the Co. and now I'm waiting for my money back