how much $$$

Discussion in 'General RVing' started by Lory, Jul 18, 2003.

1. Lory

Lory New Member

Can anyone tell me approximately how much a Honda EU2000 generator is?? We are thinking of buying 2 and connecting them together. Curious on how much we are looking at.

2. Gary B

Gary B Senior Member

how much $$$

Hi Lory, about $1100.00 per northern tool, check them out here click on generator, then on construction and on page three is the Honda. good luck. :) :laugh: :cool: :bleh: :approve:
  3. John Harrelson

John Harrelson New Member

how much $$$

Hmmnn... that sounds a little high Gary,

I have not purchased one but in reading these forums, the average price seems to be closer to $800.00 each.

But as I say, I have not personally bought one and am only going by what the people on the forums are saying..

I guess it would pay to do a "search" on several forums and see what others say..

4. Will Daniels

Will Daniels New Member

how much $$$

Try Hicklin Dist. in Grimes IA,800-2348989. I bought one from them about two years ago,and they had the best price around. Nice folks to deal with and they shipped it out promptly.
  5. hertig

hertig Senior Member

how much $$$

$800 - $900 sounds like the price range I would expect as well, although I hear that Honda recently took steps to cut down on mail order sales. so perhaps the price has gone up.

In order to use 2 EU2000 together, you need a synchronised power cord. The original cord from Honda was about $280 and then needed an adapter to use with an RV. I hear they have a new cord which can be used directly. Wherever you get your generator, see what kind of a deal they'll do with 2 generators and the cord.

Or you can build your own cord for under $50...

OK, claims to sell them for $864, and the cable for $36. That is probably not a Honda cable, but who cares as long as it works...