Hi

I'm Fred from WA. State. Hope to pick up
my 2000 fleetwoood Class A. Is Hartford
thru AARP the better ins? Hate doing
business over the internet.

Thank You

C Nash

Re: insurance

Welcome to the forum Fred. I have our class A insured thru Progressive insurance. They beat all I have cked with each year but I have been with them a long time. They have also been great on any claims I have had. Best to just ck around and see who will give the best coverage and rate. I like dealing with local reps.

LEN

Hi Fred, Oly town here. I have the Hartford ins but only have had glass claims on the cars. But there has never been a problem and ALL my ins is in one place cars house condo and rentals so there are crossing discounts.

LEN

vanole

I have National Interstate and have had no problems at all with them. One claim 7k no questions asked payed it in 8days. Rates did not go up. For me here in Va they were by far the cheapest. Take C Nash advice and shop around the insurance game varies largely state to state and company to company.

Jeff

H2H1

Hello Fred,and welcome to the best forum. I did have it with Good Sams and they was OK. But the price kept going up so I went shopping around and found GEICO. GEICO could provide me with more coverage at less money. So as of now I have the MH, Toyota, and a Saturn with them. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

akjimny

I have the house and car with USAA and the motorhome and motorcycle with GEICO. I did have all the vehicles with GEICO but got a price break on the homeowners and car by combining coverage. GEICO still gave me the best deal on the MH and bike, so I kept those with them. You just have to shop around to get the most coverage for the least price.

LEN

An addition, just got my bill yesterday and it went down 7%, granted not a lot but it will buy a beer or two or camping for a few nights.

LEN