is this a great country

H2H1

All winter long we had foot ball now super bowl to end the season. Now we are heading for Spring and Summer we get NASCAR and camping all the way thru FALL. Damn no wander so many people want to come to the USA. :laugh:

C Nash

Re: is this a great country

Yep, now we can watch races on Sunday and hope they are better than last year. maybe that will get us to spring :laugh: And here I am at my age wishing time would speed up :eek: :laugh:

H2H1

Me to NASH, and people ask why are u in a hurry,,,, camping and NASCAR :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G

IMO ,, there is plenty of time left ,, so do as u can ,, and if it don't get done there is hopefully tomm ,, but u all know me ,, and the beach scene is that way ,, nothing to do but to do u'r best to waste another day ,, my kinda life ,, this world has gotten WAY to "hurry ,hurry" IMO ,, if u go on vacation ,, why do u worry about where u have to go ,, and what u have too see ,, that's not me ,, i go to get away ,, not to worry about what we have to see or do ,, i am content ,, sitting in one place for 8 to 12 hrs doing nothing ,, but watching all the fools trying to get all they can squeezed into their vacation ,, not me ,, i can stay home and do that :approve: :approve:

brodavid

Rod, if you leave home to go somewhere else, you will have to put shoes on and a shirt, and I know that will be a problem

H2H1

tell him like it is Dave. Plus there so much more to see than sand and blue water
:laugh: :laugh:

G

nope ,, that is enough for me to see ,, but Hollis one other thing ,, the gals on the beach ,, now u know why i sit all day and do nothing ,, but most are to young for me anyways ,, but i am not blind yet ;) :cool: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

brodavid

you went surfing at night last year, not to many gals laying out on the beach getting suntans :)

Kirk

Was there another dad-gummed football game this past Sunday? I knew that there was something good about our being busy all evening!