I've got

G

RE: I've got

will do ,, and bty u did say something ,, even though it was nothing :laugh: ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown:
And bty it sure has been quiet around here ,, kinda like my buss,, if it weren't for remodels ,, we would be sitting around playing checkers or something ,, i did get a call today for a frozen water pipe ,, but it was nothing ,, the pipe coming from the campsight water inlet froze into the TT ,, but did no damage ,, my guy told the customer to UNHOOK the outside hose when it's gonna be below freezing ,, and also did not charge for the call either ,, just said Mery christmas ,, and my guy went on his way ,, now i feel good and i'll have piecefull vac... :approve: ;) :) :bleh:

ARCHER

Re: I've got

Yup, seems real quiet. Must be because everybody spent all their extra cash and then some on Christmas gifts. Seems like the days/months/weeks/years are just flying by at the speed of light. Hard to believe I've beem retired going on six years. If it had not been for some health issues, the last six years just might have been the best of my life. I now think, that you should retire first and then when you get older go to work then. Not sure how that might work, but it sure sounds good to me.
Hope all have a wonderful Merry Christmas and Holiday Season and that your 2008 is a blessed and peaceful year. ;)

G

U too Archer ,, and to all rver's put there ,, wether parked for the winter or fulltiming ,, please be safe and have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a joy full new year .... ;) :) :cool:

brodavid

MERRY CHRISTMAS , 730, Archer, Scooter, and to the rest
love and prayers to all,
ms jackie

Kirk

I think everyone has been out spending their money and getting ready for the big day! Hope you all have a really grate Christmas!

G

U too Kirk , have a very good Christmas and someday i'll be in u'r shoes ,, the only worry i'll have is what beach do i want to go to next :laugh: :cool: :eek:

utmtman

RE: I've got

Been awhile since I was here but as long as I am here, From my RV to your I am wishing you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year