I've lost my pet and don't know anymore what to do to find her.

renanevada

Lost my Mamoushka Friday night at Two Rivers Campground on Music Valley Drive in Nashville. We looked for her everywhere in the area, contacted all the merchands around and posted her description with the Nashville Petfinder website and surrounding vets. But so far nothing.

We thought that maybe she sneeked into another rv, fell asleep and maybe left the campground for an unknown destination in the stowaway rv, which means that all the searches done in Nashville won't help if she has moved to another state.

Are there any suggestions for an outreach method I may not be aware off that would cover greater territory in helping me to find our Mamoushka.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

Rena

G

RE: I've lost my pet and don't know anymore what to do to find her.

does she have an id chip inplanted in her ,,, if so ,, i would contact the state and tell them about u'r dog ,,, that way if she does get picked up by a dog catcher or turned into a pound some where ,,, they will know ,,, but most of TN scans all dogs for chips when they enter the pound ,, or even a vets office ,, my wife is with the sheltie rescue group here in TN ,,, and that is part of the adoption of the dogs ,,, they must be chipped ,, hope this helps ,,, and i know how u feel ,, very sorry :disapprove: :disapprove: :( :(