Leavin in France and buying RV in US

Discussion in 'General RVing' started by philo-beddo, Mar 12, 2012.

  1. philo-beddo

    philo-beddo Junior Member

    Hello to all

    First, excuse my bad writing english , I hope that you will understand me :confused:

    I'am french and actually leavin in france , i want to buy a RV in US , I have no status of resident permanent in US , Here are my 3 questions

    1) Is it possible for me is it to buy a RV with my name

    2) Is it possible to use it on the US territory and Canadian Territory

    3) Not arranging a mailing address in US is it possible to insure this RV with my name

    Thank's for your help , Friendly , Phil
  2. Clay L

    Clay L Senior Member

    You might also ask your question HERE . There are some people that post there that are from abroad and might be able to help.
  3. ejdixon

    ejdixon Member

    Bonjour philo, and welcome to the forums!

    You can buy an RV and have it under your name. To use it in the US, you'll need to have it insured. From my understanding, you'll need to have an address in the US in order to have the RV insured in the US so that you can use it in the US and Canada. If you have relatives living in the US that would agree that you use their address for the insurance, that could work.

Share This Page