Len ? ? ?

akjimny

Has anybody heard how Len did with his heart surgery? Do we have any forum members out in Washington state who might be able to check? I hope everything went okay for him.

brodavid

Re: Len ? ? ?

got this on 8/25/11 at 1:01am
Len got moved from the cardiac care unit (think ICU) up to the cardiac ward on the 11th floor around 5:00 this afternoon.
Blood pressure, potassium and blood sugar are still out of whack, but he's having relatively little pain.
He's being a bit of a pain, however. Grumpy, a bit demanding and wants to argue. Normal, huh????

Took his first lap around "the block" and is rather impatient to move along and get home.
The nurse and I laughed when Len realized his walker was dang hard to push after about 1/3 of the way around the floor. The brakes were on!

I spent 8 1/2 hrs. with him and am glad to get to my own bed.
Thanks for your thoughts!

anymore updates??

try2findus

Thanks for that post. We've also been wondering about Len. Sounds like he is on the road to recovey!

Prayers are still going out for him and his family.

brodavid

had family near Issaquah Wash, now they are near Fairbanks, Alaska works with premature children

and the rest is secret :) :) :) :)

Triple E

Hey! Your secret is good with me. :laugh: :laugh:

Issaquah, I can remember when I could buy a beer there for 10 cents a glass and 25 cents for a schooner. That was before Issaquah had any stop lights and all of the yuppies, MicroSoft, moved in.

akjimny

Glad to see Len is back to posting on the forums. Hopefully he'll be back to RVing pretty soon, too.:D:approve::)