Lilliput Unit

Willy

I just purchased a 2006 Alpha Gold 40ft, it came equipped with a 7" monitor screen in the front dash "Lilliput". I cannot get info on how to operate or even what it is supposed to do. Any input on how it works or rescource location available????

Grandview Trailer Sa

Re: Lilliput Unit

I can't tell you exactly how it operates, but I would think that it is a back up camera. It will only come on when your MH is in reverse.

ironart

Hi Bill and Welcome,

Ken is right on about your monitor.... Start the coach and put it in Reverse....The monitor should come on automatically....Have someone walk behind the coach...You should see them there..... You will be glad you have this. I just installed one and I love it....

Good Luck with your new coach...

Paul

Willy

The Lilliput is in addition to my rear video system. My unit has both front and rear video screen
systems and also the Lilliput screen monitor mounted in the dash. I cannot get any image on the Lilliput screen.

H2H1

willy I went to google and did a search on lilliput monitor and read about. sounds like you got a great item

H2H1

ken it's better than that, look it up on google and read up on it

LEN

I believe you have a touch screen monitor that you can input almost anything you can have running on a computer up on the screen. If you have a laptop you can have a gps running and an engine monitoring system and display on the dash. and be able to switch back and forth with a touch or switch between the monitoring system screens.

LEN

H2H1

Hey Len I was hoping willy would go and lookit up like I suggested