little red light

new to the road

Thanks to all of you who took your time to reply to our question about our little red light. It totally makes sense that it would be like an overdrive or a down shift controller. We are going south Wed. AM and I will light up the little red light without wondering if I'm messingg up "BAD". Historically if there is any way to mess it up, I have the ability.
Those of you who remined me that speed had a lot to do with economy, have not driven behind me. Those behind me I know say things about me not having a daddy and wave a didget when they pass. I set the cruise at 60 and worry more about the distance I need to stop than what those agrivated souls lined up behind us are thinking. I really feel sorry for them.
Since we bought our RV, my wife and I have come incontact either directly or indirectly with some of the finest people we have ever been exposed to. Truly a good bunch of folks. Gives an old geezer a little hope that mabe there is a future out there for all of us.
Thanks again,
New to the Road

brodavid

Re: little red light

The single didget is them showing you their IQ, enjoy and yes 60 is fast enough

H2H1

I agree with Dave, they are showing you there IQ and I like to go about 65 or 2200 rpm that where I get the best mpg out of mine. But good luck and what part of the south are you heading? :cool: :laugh: :laugh:

Kirk

We will watch for you one the road! Have a great trip.

And 60 is plenty fast for most of us in large, heavy RVs. Safer and more fuel efficient.