Long Term campsites

love those antiques

I was wondering if anyone knows if there are a lot of long term stay campgrounds out there for less then $600.00 a month. One to two month at each campgrounds then move on to the next in a different state. We want to do a lot of traveling but not go broke in the process. Please reply with what you have run into. Thank you

H2H1

I believe you can search any camp ground in any city in any state that you would like to visit. From there you can call or email and ask your question(s) directly with them. I think this would be the way I would go about it.

Violet22251

We needed to stay put for 6 months this year so my wife could have chemo for lymphoma. The Terre Haute, IN KOA offered us a site for 525.00/month.

Diplomat77

Forrest Lake Campground Truxton NY............May 1 to Oct 15..............$800........and no fee for keeping rv on lot off season.Pay for electric you use, sewer dump available or for $7 they will come to site. Very nice campground. All ages. My fourth year here. Many people have been here for 20 plus years! Two camp sites over they have come for 27 years now. Some mostly weekends, others the whole season. 8 acre lake in the hills. Beautiful and friendly. Can stay a day or week if want. Lots to do in the area. Some are local people like me, I live 1 hr 15 minutes away others come up for the summer from Florida or Arizona. Don't know where Truxton is? It is near Cortland/Syracuse/Tully.

Clay L

In the west it is easy to get a monthly site for less than $350 per month. We paid less than $200 per month in Port Isabel TX, a mile from the South Padre Island bridge and $160 per month in Bouse AZ near Quartzsite. Back east is a different story.

ckhjcc

I live in Tucson Az. There are a huge number of smaller cities around here, like Benson (14), Willcox(12), and Oracle that have many RV parks of varying quality. The better ones run about $250 per month. This is snowbird country. Lots and lots of options.