Looking at buying a 5th wheel ???

DEASIL

New to the camping world,and looking at used 5th wheels. Don't want to buy something new and the family don't like it. How old would to old be,thinking of looking at a 1996 sunnybrook that has never been moved and has been owned by 2 older folks,never had kids or animals in it and supposed to be in perfect conditin///??
Don't want to put out alot of money on a first timer just in case the family decides againts this. I was told the Sunnybrook has an all aluminum frame,I like the looks and what I see on Jayco and the Keystone trailers also.
The 1996 trailer will be gone over by a dealer to make sure everthing is in working order with a garuntee.
We don't want nothing real fancy,but something that is nice. There is only 3 of us and maybe up to 5.
Don't want to go over 30-32'
What are some of you folks thoughts on this.

Thank you for your thoughts,

C Nash

Re: Looking at buying a 5th wheel ???

Yes the Sunnybrook uses the caged aluminum frame. One of the best rvs in that price range IMO. Again it all depends of the care they have been given. Just ck for the normal things you have probably already read about. Ck leaks for sure. The Keystone and Jayco probably also have the aluminium frame if its later models but they are not the caged. Just a matter of opinion which is best. Welcome to the forum

DEASIL

RE: Looking at buying a 5th wheel ???

Looked it over have decided on a Sunnybrook 5th wheel with a rear kitchen28-32'.
Now we just need to find one worthy of buying.
Any ideas we live in western Pa..

Grandview Trailer Sa

Hey, I am in VA and have a SunnybrookBrookside rear kitchen in stock. 32' overall in length. I own one myself. PM me....

C Nash

Glenn, be sure and contact Ken at GTS. He is a member and sponser here on RVUSA and has a great reputation. Check back through the forum and you will see he has been great offering free advice and satisfied customers. He can give you all the info you need on the SunnyBrook.