Looking for a mentor

Discussion in 'Beginning RVing' started by Tigger, Jun 2, 2015.

1. Tigger

Tigger Junior Member

Hi-just joined and wanted to know if anyone wants to 'mentor' a newbie. I have decided to do something I have wanted to do for a long time which is get an RV and live in it full time. I am from MN so I have a lot of ?'s about the cold etc. I haven't bought an RV as yet because I am to nervous on what to buy. I have so many ?'s and these forums are great but a person needs to sift thru SO much to glean a little info. I'm pushing 60, still want (need) to work a few more years. Owned a hobbyfarm for 15 yrs. so I know I have it in me to do this, just wish I had a "Go To". Anyone game...?
  2. mass59k

mass59k Junior Member

Feel free to ask..we've 9 different types of campers over the years..just scaled down to van camper..still don't know if it will be the last
  3. C Nash

C Nash Senior Member

All depends on how you like to camp. Are you alone? Will you be traveling a lot or staying in one spot for longer stays. Do you like Full hook ups or maybe some boondocking? What is your budget? We have camped for 45+ yrs and owned most ever type rv out there. Started in tents, TT, converted bus, popups. Presently have a MH gas and it most likely will be last. Which did we enjoy most? The one we had when we had it. Welcome to the forum and ask away