Looking for the best winter package 5th wheel

ryan466

I am new to rving and want a 5th wheel that i can take hunting in northern canada. Temps can sometime go below -30C. I was looking at the teton but they are pricy and was just wondering from people that had experience on what to get.

try2findus

Re: Looking for the best winter package 5th wheel

Welcome Ryan! Wish we could help you with info on the Teton but we have a Jayco Class C. Ours did keep us quite toasty during our stay in Yellowstone but temps were no where near 30 below...

Good luck on your shopping! :cool:

akjimny

Hi Ryan and welcome to the RVUSA forum. I have always heard good things from my Alaskan friends about Bigfoot Trailers. I took a look at their website and they do have heated and enclosed holding tanks available as an option. I was hoping Ken from Grandview Trailer would see your post and come back with an answer. He's our resident travel trailer expert.

Good luck and let us know how you do. :) :)

Triple E

Just make sure it has this option.

Arctic insulation package: provides self-regulating heat tapes on all drain lines and dump valves located within the frame as well as below it, with insulation on all exterior drain lines (including the water tank drain) and all water lines run within the frame. Also includes 120V AC or 12V DC heat pads on the bottom of the heat tanks. These are thermostatically controlled

Remember, you get what you pay for. Good luck and stay in touch.

C Nash

Bigfoot, Nash and Artic Fox come to mind and I think Gulf Stream has some with great insulation. Like Jim said maybe Ken will be on to give some insight into this.