LP DETECTOR

H2H1

On the way up to Ken's OH we was stopped in traffic for 2 hours moving very little at a time. During the stop my CO2 detector with off, Maria got up and reset but it came back on later. After we was on the move again it seemed to be OK. Once we was at Ken's OH and camping on his land it went off again. once again we reset it, but as time would tell it went off again, so I just unplugged it and all is OK now. I called the manufacture and they told me it needed to be replaced since it was built and in stalled back in 2002. So now I will order one and see if that clear it up. If anyone has any suggestions please provide , thanks

rjf7g

Re: LP DETECTOR

Hollis-
Are they really only supposed to last 9 years? I replaced all of the detectors in my old class C just as a precaution any way.

LEN

The one in my stick home when I installed it said it was good for 7 years then replace. Something guess I might have to look at in the RV soon as it's "OLD" now also.

LEN

H2H1

Ok I just re read my post and I stated the wrong detector, it not the co2 detector it is the LP leak detector that keep going off.I call the factory yesterday and they suggested that I just replace it , they said 7 years is about all it good for. So I will order one and re install it. But for those who answer my post thanks for the info, and I am going to replace it as well. :( :(

*scooter*

Is that one located below the sink area in the kitchen? I'm thinking because we might have a similar coach. As of yet, no problems with mine, and my coach is a year older than yours. hmm ! Maybe I should start looking for a replacement also. Crap ! PM me on the particluars if you can...thanks Hollis.

Grandview Trailer Sa

Scooter, Hollis let you know you need a Pretell 22. I have 3 in stock if you need one.

CCI is out of business and detectors are flying off shelves faster than a flock of birds in front of a shotgun.